AllChatz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AllChatz

HomePrizebit-PrizeBit.com I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you want to get paid from this site you have to be clicking 25 of the links provided in: If You Want To Get Paid category

Prizebit-PrizeBit.com

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoneyMaker15

AC : 4986
Rep Status : 0

Prizebit-PrizeBit.com Empty
PostSubject: Prizebit-PrizeBit.com   Prizebit-PrizeBit.com EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:07 pm

Prizebit is a GPT (Get Paid To site) that offers BOTH PTS (Pay to Signup) and PTC (Pay to Click) offers.

USA, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Zealand, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom,United States (2), United States Minor Outlying Islands
If you do not see your country above, then that means there are currently no offers available for your country. Please contact me if you feel your country should be listed.[/B]
Here are some of the things that I offer at Prizebit:[/COLOR]

* *Excellent Offer Selection! - I have over 2000 offers and I add more offers DAILY!
*4 level Deep Referral System!
*Amazing Contests! (Daily, Weekly, OR Monthly!)
*DAILY Payments! - Payments sent out daily via PayPal
*LOW $3 Cash Out Minimum!
*Outstanding Customer Support!
*Plus Much MORE!

Do You Like FREE Referrals?
If you upgrade your account, you will have a chance for a member that is signing up unrefereed to be your referral! Since Prizebit is brand new, not many users will be taking advantage of this yet. That means less competition and more opportunity for you to get in on this and snatch up all those new users that will be signing up unrefereed

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

MONEYMAKER15 Smile

[/COLOR]New offer contest is up! 1st place has a chance to receive $25.00

2nd PLACE $15.00
3RD PLACE $10.00
4TH PLACE $7.00
5TH PLACE $5.00

Offer must be over $0.15 or 15 bits too be registered into the contest. 1st person to reach 50 offers will win $25 2nd person to reach 50 will win $15 This contest will end once all prizes has been won.
http://www.prizebit.com/members/register.php?ref=MoneyMaker15
Back to top Go down
SearchAndWin

AC : 5093
Rep Status : 0

Prizebit-PrizeBit.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prizebit-PrizeBit.com   Prizebit-PrizeBit.com EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:22 pm

PrizeBit is a great site. I think it's a Top 10 sites.
Back to top Go down
http://top10gptsites.blinkweb.com

Prizebit-PrizeBit.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AllChatz :: All About GPT :: New Websites-
Jump to: