AllChatz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AllChatz

HomeLockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you want to get paid from this site you have to be clicking 25 of the links provided in: If You Want To Get Paid category

Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xZhongCheng

AC : 5238
Rep Status : 0

Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar? Empty
PostSubject: Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar?   Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:10 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEDr14_q-wg

Watch this video everyone! After I had over 6000 PTZ taken away for doing nothing wrong (I never hacked, did fake invites or anything against the TOS) I was starting to believe lockerz is a huge scam. I mean sure, people get prizes, but how many actually get em? This is why I gave up lockerz. I would LOVE for who goes against me saying that its a scam. For those who do this, I challenge you to TRY to get the popular items like Paypal money OR even better, a Apple iTouch.

After reading my short post, watch the Jam Auction video again, and see if you can see the similarities.
Back to top Go down
Genuis
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

AC : 5928

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar?   Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:12 am

it is a scam. they have 2 second redemtions hahaha no ones computer even loads that fast
Back to top Go down
xZhongCheng

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar?   Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:15 am

Hahahaha, did you watch the video? It is the same thing as lockerz... LOL
Back to top Go down
Genuis
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar?   Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:17 am

yeah i watched it. funny how the whole crowd was getting excited!!
Back to top Go down
xZhongCheng

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar?   Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:24 am

Yea and then it leaves with the peoples money.
Back to top Go down
Genuis
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar?   Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:26 am

they give it back to them though look at the introduce yourself section
Back to top Go down
xZhongCheng

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar?   Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:43 am

What should i look at in the introduction section?

They suck em in, then they scam the people lol
Back to top Go down
Genuis
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar?   Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:09 am

never mind look at the section that says click here to get paid!! and click some links to keep this forum up!
Back to top Go down
IlikeGPTs

AC : 5182

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar?   Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:12 am

LOCKERZ makes huge profits off of its userbase, its like it has a daily CPAlead and whatnot, they make so much and give little to nothing in return.
Back to top Go down
http://adf.ly/4tIJ
Genuis
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar?   Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:43 am

thats what i was thinking. they have so many ads and give nothing to there members
Back to top Go down
xZhongCheng

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar?   Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:43 am

Exactly. There is literally NO return to the users. They are greedy and don't give a crap about the members
Back to top Go down
Genuis
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar?   Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:12 pm

i hate lockerz!!!!!!!!!! i stoped with 10,000 points never got shit!!!! 2 sec redemtions hahaha do they think were stupid
Back to top Go down
xZhongCheng

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar?   Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:47 am

2 Second redemptions + no restocking. Its a bunch of bs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar?   Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lockerz and Jam Auction, looks familiar?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AllChatz :: Lets Talk GPT! :: Lockerz-
Jump to: