AllChatz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AllChatz

HomeI got paid by ProAutoSurf! - Made Money by leaving my browser open I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you want to get paid from this site you have to be clicking 25 of the links provided in: If You Want To Get Paid category

I got paid by ProAutoSurf! - Made Money by leaving my browser open

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IlikeGPTs

AC : 5181
Rep Status : 0

I got paid by ProAutoSurf! - Made Money by leaving my browser open Empty
PostSubject: I got paid by ProAutoSurf! - Made Money by leaving my browser open   I got paid by ProAutoSurf! - Made Money by leaving my browser open EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:55 pm

I'm using a Traffic Exchange website. It pays you credits (for free website traffic) AND cash for visiting websites. I posted this on the linkbucks forums and I'm sharing with you guys here! http://forums.linkbucks.com/showthread.php?t=25744
Quote :

I got paid by ProAutoSurf! - Made Money by leaving my browser open Ban1
Now I'm 100% sure I'll be making good money and traffic with this website, since they proved to me that they pay, pretty fast too. This is hands-down, the easiest dollar I've earned XD I'm not the best money maker so it means quite a bit. ProAutoSurf is awesome, thanks for telling me gamingmaster42!

I got paid by ProAutoSurf! - Made Money by leaving my browser open Proautosurfpayoutproof

Also I've upgraded today as well, time to earn over 3x faster than before! Upgrading is so worth it, it took only a few days to get this $1, I just do Auto Surf and leave the browser open while I do other things on the computer. Now with my earnings rate, I'll post bigger payments I get from ProAutoSurf soon... For now this is my proof of payment!

P.S.: I made a request this morning, I checked an hour or so later and I got the payment. They were really fast for my first payment.
So if you want to earn some cash and a lot of website traffic by leaving your browser open you can use Pro Auto Surf! They have an awesome Auto Surf and Manual Surf option. Great for websites with ads Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://adf.ly/4tIJ
Genuis
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

AC : 5927

PostSubject: Re: I got paid by ProAutoSurf! - Made Money by leaving my browser open   I got paid by ProAutoSurf! - Made Money by leaving my browser open EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:39 am

does sites give you alot of virus i left it on one day and the next day i got 50 warnings of viruses. i costed me about $440 to take it all out. And it was on my buisness computer which ment all my hotels were going crazy because i could not change rate or close dates!
Back to top Go down
GPTCHunter

AC : 5055

PostSubject: Re: I got paid by ProAutoSurf! - Made Money by leaving my browser open   I got paid by ProAutoSurf! - Made Money by leaving my browser open EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:31 am

How much do you actually earn? How many accounts are allowed?

I have one site that could be better.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got paid by ProAutoSurf! - Made Money by leaving my browser open   I got paid by ProAutoSurf! - Made Money by leaving my browser open Empty

Back to top Go down

I got paid by ProAutoSurf! - Made Money by leaving my browser open
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AllChatz :: All About GPT :: Testimonials/Success Stories-
Jump to: